Water Conditioning Agent
CORNBELT® N-TENSE™ is a new technology water conditioner based on amide chemistry evaluated extensively by Michigan State University and designed to replace Ammonium Sulfate in tank mixes primarily with glyphosate.
|View Label||View SDS||View Sell Sheet|
CORNBELT® N-TENSE™ Development
- Four years study at Michigan State University by Dr. Don Penner on the active ingredient in CORNBELT® N-TENSE®
- Two years study at North Dakota State University on the active ingredient in CORNBELT® N-TENSE®
- Three years of independent evaluation in Germantown, TN by Dr. Patrick McMullan of agroTechnology Research.
CORNBELT® N-TENSE™ Reduces Glyphosate “Tie-Up”
- Prevents calcium, iron, magnesium and manganese from antagonizing glyphosate.
- Maintains glyphosate in the most effective form
- Reduces pH in spray from 4.5 to 3.5 further enhancing water conditioner activity
CORNBELT® N-TENSE™ Improves Herbicide Performance
- Contains a powerful potentiating agent which facilitates active movement of glyphosate into the plant.
- Improves rate and efficiency of movement into the leaf and translocation through the plant
CORNBELT® N-TENSE™ Advantages
- Concentrated formula
- Covers more acres with less warehouse & transportation costs
- Easy to mix & use for applicator
- No torn bags of dry AMS
CORNBELT® N-TENSE™ Directions for Use
- Add to spray tank before adding glyphosate
- Use rate: 1 to 2 quart /100 gallon
- Compatible with CORNBELT® GARDIAN® and other deposition agents
- Do not use with sulfonylureas or other products where a low pH of the spray mix is detrimental.