CORNBELT® TROPHY GOLD™
Ethoxylated Soybean Oil Surfactant
CORNBELT® TROPHY GOLD™ is a patented new technology surfactant. CORNBELT® TROPHY GOLD™ may be used any time the pesticide label calls for the use of either a nonionic surfactant or a crop oil concentrate at significantly reduced use rates.
|View Label||View SDS||View Sell Sheet|
CORNBELT® TROPHY GOLD™ Development
- Four years of trials in Europe, Brazil and the United States
- Trials on herbicides, insecticides and fungicides
CORNBELT® TROPHY GOLD™ Technology
- NOT a traditional oil concentrate
- NOT a traditional nonionic surfactant
- Primary active ingredient is ethoxylated soybean oil - a biodegradable renewable resource - reduces petrochemical dependency
- A different mode of action - increased molecular packing at the droplet/leaf surface interface compared to either traditional nonionic surfactants or crop oils.
CORNBELT® TROPHY GOLD™ Performance
- CORNBELT® TROPHY GOLD™ migrates rapidly to the droplet/leaf surface interface pulling the pesticide with it. The result is a much higher pesticide concentration at the droplet/leaf surface interface compared to traditional nonionic surfactants or crop oil concentrates. Since the plant does not recognize the soybean oil derivative as a hostile substance, it allows it into the leaf without causing cell wall disruption. This speeds up the absorption rate into the plant delivering increased efficacy with crop safety.
CORNBELT® TROPHY GOLD™ Advantages
- 75% less product to handle compared to traditional crop oil concentrates - 1 Quart of CORNBELT® TROPHY GOLD™ replaces 1 Gallon of traditional crop oil concentrate.
- Ultra safe - unlike traditional crop oil concentrates, CORNBELT® TROPHY GOLD™ does not break down the cell wall of the leaf.